Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The NBA - It's SHAM-tastic

OK, I am convinced that the NBA is a fucking sham. It's as scripted as the WWE.
The unoffical (at this point) report is that Robert Horry was suspended for two games while the Suns Amare Stoudemire and Boris Diaw are out for one game each.
If I'm a Spurs fan, I'm dancing in the streets. The NBA just handed my team a championship on a fucking silver platter.
My solution: Put Pat Burke in the starting lineup for game 5 and have him take out Tim Duncan's knees. Sounds drastic? Well that's what the league has decided is the right thing to do. If you are a dirty team and your players cheap shot people you get the advantage in the NBA playoffs. So what if we lose Pat Burke for a game or two? If he injures Duncan it would be worth the loss, right? After all...that's basically what the Spurs did by trying to take out Steve Nash.
Amare and Boris stepped onto the court to check out what was happening to their teammate who had just been laid out by a classless thug. For this they get suspended? Where's the justice? Where's the fairness?
And what happens to Duncan and Bowen who did the EXACT same thing earlier in the game when Francisco Elson went down due to some incidental contact by James Jones? Oh yeah, that's right...nothing happes to them...they play for the fucking Spurs.

I really thought this was it...I really thought that winning game 4 put the Suns over the hump...but I guess the ol' fix is in.
Good job Spurs. Good job NBA. Good job David Stern. Fuck all of you.

I encourage ALL Suns fans to call the NBA office and voice your concerns: 212-407-8000. I called and spoke with Stu Jackson's secretary. I'm sure she didn't care but I felt better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if the suns are knocked out this series, it will be the last nba game ill watch for a long time.