Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Seven Stages of Grief

Stage One: Shock
It still is hard to believe that the NBA would bend the Suns over and fuck the franchise up the ass like they did. How can a dirty team like the Spurs get away with the shit that happened in this series? How can Robert Horry be rewarded with another ring for trying to take out Steve Nash?
Stage Two: Denial
Really, it couldn't have happened like that, could it have? This was our year. We were supposed to be having a parade in downtown Phoenix. We were supposed to win. David Stern CAN'T be that big of a jackass, can he?
Stage Three: Anger
Fucking piece of shit David Stern and his fucking piece of shit league. Damn dirty Spurs team. I hope Duncan breaks his leg, Ginobili flops off the top of the AT&T Center, and Tony Parker gets deported.
Stage Four: Barganing
OK, maybe if we win a championship next year this all would have been worth it. Maybe nobody would care anymore if we win the whole thing next year. Yeah. Next year.
Stage Five: Guilt
I should have done my part as a fan. I should have cheered louder. I should have screamed more at game 5. I should have gone to San Antonio for game 6 to support my team. I shouldn't have worn an Amare jersey to game 5 because I had worn a Marion jersey during game 4 and we won. I should have found Ginobili at the Ritz Carlton in Phoenix and kicked his ass.
Stage Six: Depression
I can't take it. Another season of dissapointment. I can't watch the NBA anymore. This is garbage. My summer has been ruined.
Stage Seven: Acceptance and Hope
Well, I guess that's it. I guess our season is over. Maybe next year we can win it. Maybe something stupid like an injury or a dumb suspension won't happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop blaming the league. You and your "mighty" suns are fishing. give it up. suns just suck. you have no excuse this year. amare was killing and steve was steve. yall fuckin suck

awopbopaloobopalopbamboom said...

You're doing a great job... I love the suns too and i was so dissapointed, angry after the game 6... I'm a french fan and i hope you will contine your blog.